Amendment and Cancellation Policy
Tripcultr believes in helping its customers as far as possible and has a customer friendly cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- The request for cancellation should be raised within 7 days of confirmation of package via email addressed to email@example.com. Pls mention your booking reference number in all communications.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- TRIPCULTR will reject the cancellation request if the orders have been communicated to the destination experts and the process of booking the package has been initiated.
- Cancellation/amendment charges of the flight tickets may vary as per the policies of the airlines and the same shall be applicable. We will be charging a fee of Rs.250 per passenger/per sector for domestic and Rs.500 per passenger/per sector for international air tickets for cancellations/amendments.
- Cancellation/amendment charges for hotel bookings may vary as per the policy of the particular hotel. We will be charging Rs. 500 as cancellation service charges for each room.
- If the land package is cancelled within the cancellation period, the refund would be processed in 30 working days from the date of acceptance of cancellation request. A minimum service charge of 10% would also be applicable. Pls refer to specific Land Packages for cancellation policies and charges.
- In case of any natural calamities, the cancellation request for land packages will be refundable depending upon the situation and no enforcement for refund will be granted or considered.
- In case of no-show no refunds will be made.
- Any change in the final itinerary after booking confirmation will attract penalties and price difference (if any).
- The cancellation refund can vary on your package booked and shall be communicated to you at the time of booking.
- Tripcultr will not be liable for any Visa rejections.
Cancellation policy and charges for holiday packages
- Pls refer to the specific holiday package for cancellation policy.
- Refunds are being processed within 30 days period however, we shall not be liable for any default caused in processing the refund amount owing to the delay caused by processing bank.
- Pls refer to the cancellation policy while making the booking.
- Pls note that every product had its own amendment and cancellation policy which will apply in all cases.
- After finalisation of any package, any increase in the price on account of any hike in entrance fees, any other services fuel cost, guide charges, change in rate of taxes or imposition of new taxes by Government shall have to be borne by customer.
- The guidelines provided by airlines, hotels and our destination experts would overrule the above policies depending on the circumstance. In case of any discrepancy, the decision of TRIPCULTR will be final and binding.
- In case of force majeure cases (such as curfew, riots etc.), Tripcultr shall not be liable for any losses made thereof. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not even with all due care, foresee or forestall such as (by way of example and not by way of limitation) war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, acts of God, adverse weather conditions, and all similar events.